Monday, October 15, 2012

WB- UNIT 9

A. 2. can you tell me where they are ?
     3. can you remember when you last changed it ?
    4. do you have any idea how much it costs ?
B. 1. I have no idea why it’s not working
     2. I don’t know when I last changed it
     3.  I wonder if I should buy 2 batteries
C. can you remember when you last changed it ->
    - I don’t remember when I last changed it ->
    - do you know which battery I should buy ?
    - do you have any idea how much it costs ? ->
    - can you tell me where they are ?
    - I wonder if I should buy 2 batteries ->
I wonder 
A. 2. which web site I should use ?
     3. how to search for songs ?
    4. If they charge for each songs ?
    5. How to pay for the songs ?
    6. what  format you download songs in ?
    7. Why  it takes so long to download ?
    8. why it isn’t working ?
You should put it down 
  2. turn it down
  3. take them off
  4. throw it away
  5. turn it off
  6. put them on
  7. hook it up
  8. look it up
  9. put them away
  10. throw them away
Step by step
-         Turn down the air conditioning
-         turn on the radio
-         turn up the volume
-         hook up the computer
-         pick up the monitorplug in all the cables
what to do 
2. A: look up the new words
        look the new words up
     B: look it up
3.  A: put in the dvd
          put the dvd in
      B: Take it out
4. A: put away the dishes
         put the dishes away
     B: throw it away
About you 
  2. where to plug in the head phones
  3. how to use you tv remote
  4. how to look up info
  5. what to do
  6. how to burn a cd
Don’t you think
  A . 1F   2E   3C   4A   5B   6D
  B. 2. maybe but they are only good for a while .
  3. I know what you mean , but people have jeeps and hummers for no
reason
  4. on the other hand , mails are just so cool , and personal
  5. I’m not so sure don’t you think they’re spending too much time on it
  6. I don’t know , sometimes the material is not right or it’s the wrong size
what’s your opinion 
   2. so convenient because you have it with you all the time , you know ?
   3. useful , it’s like an online diary . You know what I’m saying ?
   4. becoming so high tech , you can upload via wifi now , you know what I mean ?
   5. so old school , we got ipod’s and mp3’s now . You know what I’s saying ?
   6. great , we can talk to students and family that we don’t see . You know ?
I don’t know 
   2.  It is , but we have expenses and we need to be able to cover that . I mean parents can’t  keep giving us money forever.
   3. Sometimes you’re too busy to take a call , or even notice it . Texts are much more convenient because you can see and reply any time
   4. define forever , try looking for the same information in the library or by asking people . Trust  me , it’s much faster and efficient
Spam – a – lot 
A. don’t be a victim – how you can avoid spam
B. 1B  2A  3A  4B  5A  6B

No comments:

Post a Comment