Monday, October 15, 2012

Checkpoint 7-9


1.
What can you say about relationship?
What can you do to a television?
Get along
Turn it on
You can
Get break
With someone
You can
Turn it off
Clear out
Put it out
Go out
Put it down
2.  Rob: oh I know want you mean.
     Rob: you know what you mean. you might to want, don’t you think
     Jan: sort of
     Rob: on the other hand   
     Rob: though
     Jan: I’m not sure         
3.  1. A: My best friend doesn’t study enough because he spent too much time on the internet.
         B: well you might want to talk to him about it.
         C: I don’t know if I were you, I would’t say anything to him. But you could help him.
     2. A: I wish could e-mail my parents but they don’t know how use to their computer.
         B: you know what I mean?   
         C: I would if I were you I really to much explain them
     3. A: My boyfriend/ girlfriend wants to get married, but I’m not ready to settle down.
         B: What you mean about it tell me?
         C: I think if I were you I would tell we should wait.
     4. A: I wish I had more money for I travel. I did I could go to same pretty exciting place.
         B: well you go with me.
         C: That’s OK I would go with you.
4.  1. Had, had, could go
     2. know, could swim, I would be able
     3. could speak, I were, I would be
     4. had, found, I would earn, I wouldn’t have
     5. I hadn’t to, were, I would go out
     6. know, I could get
5. 1. Do you know what it is?
     2. Can you tell me how it turn on it is?
     3. I wonder still work it is?    
     4. Do you know how cost it is?
     5. Can you tell me how use it is?
6.  1. Which
     2. who
     3. that
     4. which
     5. who

No comments:

Post a Comment