Monday, October 15, 2012

Checkpoint 7-9


1.
What can you say about relationship?
What can you do to a television?
Get along
Turn it on
You can
Get break
With someone
You can
Turn it off
Clear out
Put it out
Go out
Put it down
2.  Rob: oh I know want you mean.
     Rob: you know what you mean. you might to want, don’t you think
     Jan: sort of
     Rob: on the other hand   
     Rob: though
     Jan: I’m not sure         
3.  1. A: My best friend doesn’t study enough because he spent too much time on the internet.
         B: well you might want to talk to him about it.
         C: I don’t know if I were you, I would’t say anything to him. But you could help him.
     2. A: I wish could e-mail my parents but they don’t know how use to their computer.
         B: you know what I mean?   
         C: I would if I were you I really to much explain them
     3. A: My boyfriend/ girlfriend wants to get married, but I’m not ready to settle down.
         B: What you mean about it tell me?
         C: I think if I were you I would tell we should wait.
     4. A: I wish I had more money for I travel. I did I could go to same pretty exciting place.
         B: well you go with me.
         C: That’s OK I would go with you.
4.  1. Had, had, could go
     2. know, could swim, I would be able
     3. could speak, I were, I would be
     4. had, found, I would earn, I wouldn’t have
     5. I hadn’t to, were, I would go out
     6. know, I could get
5. 1. Do you know what it is?
     2. Can you tell me how it turn on it is?
     3. I wonder still work it is?    
     4. Do you know how cost it is?
     5. Can you tell me how use it is?
6 1. Which
     2. who
     3. that
     4. which
     5. who

No comments:

Post a Comment